8/23/20, 11 AM, Seattle (WA), Volunteer Park, just North of the Water Tower …
- Psalm 23
- Opening Prayer – a prayer for peace, understanding, respect, love, dignity and liberty … https://dfgtc.org/iglooluau/?p=435
- Greetings: people should greet each other, as they feel comfortable. If you don’t want to have physical contact, do what your heart moves you to do. Please respect each other’s space.
- Lord’s prayer: https://dfgtc.org/lp.pdf
- First Reading: 1st Samuel, Chapter 8
- Prayer for the lost, the sick, for the weary, the lonely, for the poor in body and spirit … a minute of silent reflection. https://dfgtc.org/iglooluau/?p=440
- Second Reading: John 15:18-27 and John 16:1-5
- Short Sermon: “Who is my lord? Who do I serve?” https://dfgtc.org/iglooluau/?p=428
- Public testimony, before man and God. I will go first, and then allow others to speak, before the congregation, as the spirit moves them.
- Amazing Grace: https://dfgtc.org/ag.pdf
- Closing prayer – a prayer of friendship, of faith, of fellowship in Christ.
- Contact: email@example.com