dispensation vs covenant
1 Thessalonians 4,5
1 Corinthians 15 – resurrection body
Kill 1/3 of mankind.
Locusts … carriers of nanotech? … “long to die but cannot”?
Torment people for 5 months … Abaddon …
breaking the seals …
Rapture happens before or after?
7 spirits of God …
who is worthy to open the scroll …
Lion of the tribe of Judah …
4 living creatures …
- flying eagle
each had 6 wings …
Weird thought today …
- the elite keep quiet on Antarctica, beyond National Geographic propaganda.
- in Dante’s Inferno, Satan is bound in ice …
- The floods of Noah’s times might have coincided with the destruction of Atlantis, and some mythology attributes this fall to great acts of depraved evil and dark madness.
- What if Satan had been bound in Antarctica, and he si slowly thawing out.
- The elite want to build the bunkers near the ruins of Atlantis.
Iron mixing with clay from Book of Daniel … (USA) …
Satan and Napoleon: defeated twice … 100 days … 1000 years …
Revelation 6:5-6 … Hyperinflation? Economic collapse?
Silence in heaven for half an hour …
Censer thrown to the earth …
hail/fire mixed with blood
3rd of the Earth burned up …
(this sounds like clathrate gun)
Revelation 8:7-12 “Clathrate Gun” … ???
the “first woe” or whoa? … like Keanu Reeves … Matrix or Bill and Tedd …
First beast: Covid-19?
First beast: covid-19
Second beast: Clathrate Gun
Revelation 17:12 … Nuclear war?
Bill Gates “false prophet” — Rev 19:20
proselyte: convert, to Judaism
- What is eschatology?
- What is the role of Israel in unfulfilled prophecy?
- What really is the rapture?
- What is the beast in Rev 13?
- 3 Days of Darkness? the Marian Prophecies? Fatima?
- Jehovah’s Witness: are there only so many saved? 144K? Only virgins? Rev 14:1-4 …. I found this interesting: that the 144K refers to “kings” that will rule alongside God, and the rest of us can have eternal life on Earth.
- Gen 9:11 … floods off the table?
- As in the times of Noah? Matthew 24:37-39 … https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2024:37-39&version=NIV
- Daniel 12:2 “Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.” What does it mean that the “dead shall rise”, and specifically in the context of Israel?
- Rev 22:18-19 … “18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.” Does this mean we should simply and literally interpret Revelation?
- Is Revelation about Nero? https://www.voiceofprophecy.com/articles/blog/nero-beast
- Revelation 2:18-29, Church of Thyatira? Jezebel?
- Who/what is Babylon in Revelation?
- Role of chimera in prophecy?
Doxology: a liturgical formula of praise to God.
- Letters, admonitions, messages … to the churches. 7 Churches of Asia.
- The scroll and the lamb
- The Seals
- 144K sealed
- Multitude in white robes
- 7th Seal and the Golden Censer … (Censer: A censer, incense burner, perfume burner or pastille burner is a vessel made for burning incense or perfume in some solid form)
- Trumpets, 3rd Angel, and Wormwood … a star falling
- Rev 9:1-12 …. the locusts … drones or robots? Also, is there a nod to the “3 days” here?
- Two Witnesses ….
- 7th Trumpet and the 24 elders
- The Woman and the Dragon
- Rev 12, War in Heaven … “Dragon” == Lucifer? is this a ref to pre-creation? pre-end of Eden? Just after the expulsion from paradise?
- REV 13:3 “One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.”
- Lamb and the 144K
- The Three Angels
- REV 14:8 “A second angel followed and said, ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great,’ which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”
- Reaping/harvesting of the Earth … the great sickle … the winepress … REV 14:14-20
- REV 14:20 “They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.” (180 miles)
- 7 Angels, 7 Plagues, 7 Bowls
- REV 16, ecosystem collapse, and the Clathrate Gun hypothesis …
- The Fall of Babylon
- 1,000 years
- Satan released, Armageddon?
“In the beginning …”
The ages …
- Age of Eden
- Age of Noah
- Age of Founders (Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph)
- Age of Enslavement and Liberation
- First Age of Israel: Judges
- Second Age of Israel: Kingship
- Third Age of Israel: Exile
- Fourth Age of Israel: Restoration / Hope Isaiah 7:14
- Christ on Earth #1
- Mandate of Christian Kingdom
- End of the Christian Kingdom
- Fifth Age of Israel: 1947-present
1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18 …. rapture?
Emmanuel: God with us …